- What roadblocks do you encounter when you are trying to find research - what seems harder than it should be?
- What ESG content do your investment professionals want to find - and are they able to find it?
- Do you have any ESG content specialists or others who can help us understand how your investment professionals will be searching for ESG-related content? (We've heard from vendors and sellside firms, but we want to hear from you!)
- Can you help us review the Interaction Standard to help us update it to v3.0? (We do have at least one person helping with this, but would like to add more.)
- Are you creating content that is challenging to tag because the current version of RIXML is insufficient in some way?
- If you are using linkbacks to distribute information about content on your site to aggregation vendors, are you facing any challenges in tagging your content?
- Are you hearing from clients about difficulty finding your research content?
- Do you currently have to use "PublisherDefined" for terms you think should be in our enumeration lists?
- Can you help us review the RIXML enumeration lists?
- Are any of the terms you need missing?
- Are you familiar with using XML name spaces to manage controlled vocabulary lists? If so, can you help us understand the pros and cons?
- Can you help us review our release candidate before we publicize it for our comment period?
- Can you help us test the release candidate? (The more testing we can do, the better!!!)
- Can you contribute sample RIXML files?
- Can you help us understand what mistakes or gaps you commonly see in incoming RIXML files? Do you have any recommendations for improving our tagging or documentation to help prevent them?
- Are you seeing content tagged with "PublisherDefined" for terms you think should be in our enumeration lists?
- As you are building your ESG capabilities, what ESG tagging will be important for incoming research to have?